HEI'S RECENT RESPONSIBILITIES & PROJECTS
|Shown below are typical consulting and management outsourcing
projects undertaken in the water and water-related beverage industry.
This is designed to give a flavor of HEI’s expertise, and to suggest
ways that Hidell-Eyster International has been able to help many beverage
Consulting primarily to the bottled water industry,
Hidell-Eyster International has been:
- Responsible for managing HOD and retail businesses (turnarounds;
preparation for sale; roll-ups and mergers) at both the Chairman and
- Developing Business Plans, Marketing Plans, and Distribution Plans.
- Advising on M&A activities for companies including Danone, The
Coca-Cola Company, and Tata.
- Responsible for new product development and execution of roll-outs.
- Advising and executing the “fixing” of broken HOD companies,
designed to rapidly increase cash flow using integrated strategies
built for the local market.
- Raising funds for buyouts and bailouts. In 2007 we concluded a $3.25
million equity infusion into an HOD and retail company, tied with
responsibility for executing a turnaround in EBITDA in 2007.
- Conducting valuations of sites, sources, and businesses.
- Expert witnesses for water-related cases.
- Providing hydrogeological, QC, technical, and licensing results
around the globe.